Sunday 9 June 2013

WHEN I MET YOU

How can you tell me you love me;
is there a way we could ever just be?
Happy and with solitude;
anxious but with attitude.
Love was never as bad as they made it;
like falling into a deep dark pit.
Then I meet you and feels like forever;
now I know why cupids so clever.
You hold me tight and say I do;
Turned my heart so warm and blue.
Love was something I used to to laugh at;
like listening to a talking cat.
It was like that but then I met you;
no its like love is really true.
I feel head over heels for him;
but then I met you.
Life has no meaning if you do not know sincerity;
like living in a life with no clarity.
Love is passion it is so sweet;
like a eating a delicious chocolate treat.
Why do people fall in love now;
like sitting in a star dazed crowd.
Love is so beautiful but why;
everythime he leaves I start to cry.
I was cold as rock and never true;

that was up until the day I met you.

No comments:

Post a Comment