Wednesday 26 June 2013

I miss you...
 


Miss you..

Absorbing the coolness of water,
I sprawled by the riverside...
My mind was busy rambling over some precious thoughts..
thoughts of friendship, and of childhood...
An unknown smile ejected from my delicate heart..
Even at this point of joyfulness..
My heart complained.....
"I MISS YOU"...


Amongst the greenery, I strolled aimlessly,
I never craved for friendship..
Never had a friend dearest to my heart,
I was my best friend in solitude..
I enjoyed, cried, celebrated lonely...
At this juncture, once again..
My heart complained....
"I MISS YOU"


As you entered my life....
I saw my wide world differently..
I loved to have someone to care for me,
You were my first friend who made me believe,..
FRIENDSHIP IS SWEETER THAN LONELINESS...
You ensured my heart never complained...
You proved friendship keeps closer to many hearts....

But.. still... "I MISS U"

No comments:

Post a Comment