Sunday 2 June 2013

Alexandrine Poem
I wish I could go back, say goodbye the right way.
                Ballad Poem
Walking down the river, I couldn’t find my way,
Found this monster, Scary there he lay,
I couldn’t believe my eyes, But all he wanted to do was play,
I asked him what his name was, he said “my name is Harray.”
                Conceit Poem
My dog is like a monster, he will eat my face.
He eats so much food never leaves a trace.
His name is Polo and and is very scary.
This crazy dog I talk of is also very hairy.
                Couplet Poem
This thing I once had, I called it a heart.
I may no longer have that, but I’m still pretty smart.
                Imagery Poem
Let us fly across the sky, fly above the stars that are so bright.
The Moon so close and will look so nice, you wont forget this sight.
The North Star shining it looks so white, Making us smile with delight.
Make sure when holding my hand not so tight, for I shall let you go and dissolve into the light.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment